I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award and look forward to interacting and collaborating with others. It was indeed an honor to think that someone would think enough of my blog to submit it as a nominee for this award. I have been at this for sometime, and recently had to start all over, but with that setback I am still moving forward with my passion and vision.
I want to thank Keina Cutay for nominating me for this award.
I started blogging about a year ago and as I stated above, I had a setback and recently had to make some changes, but now I’m on the road enjoying my passion and goals for myself and blog. I had put off blogging for years and wish that I would have started a few years ago, but I have more time now and that works for me.
- I my life, my most grateful time was as a former secondary education teacher, working with students with disabilities, I had the opportunity to serve students that had many challenges, due to no fault of their own. In that position, I was able to show them someone who loved and cared for them for who they are. For that I’m most grateful.
- My tip(s) for other bloggers or potential bloggers is that blogging is and can be fun, but it is also hard work(depending if you want to do it as a hobby or as a business). If you stick to it, I believe it can be a rewarding experience. Also, help and support are two of the main ingredients, I feel, are needed to achieve your blogging desires. Get help for the things you don’t understand and connect with others that are doing the same(others bloggers).
- What I love about blogging is that it gives me a sense of purpose. It gives me a forum to open up and express myself.
- My favorite quote, “don’t worry about being successful but work toward being significant and the success will follow.” Oprah Winfrey
- Finding time to blog for me is not a problem, I am home during the day, and unlike many who are holding down full-time jobs, it can be very difficult.
- If I have to say there is one post that I like most, it would be from my trip to Holiday Inn Resort on the Emerald Coast of Florida. I had a room facing the beach, I was able to get up and walk the beach to view sunrises, I didn’t have to make my own bed, and it was just an all around beautiful scene.
- If I were going to be a character in someone’s book, I would like for it to be written by Zadie Smith, who is a great storyteller.
- The most extreme thing that I’ve ever done was quitting my full-time job and going away to college.
- I’m most passionate about women empowerment.
- My dream career would be to be a professional writer, to travel the world visiting different places, eating different foods and writing about it.
- One of my biggest fear is not accomplishing what I set out to do. I like to set certain goals for myself and I like to achieve what I have set, but sometimes it just doesn’t work out. Another fear of mine is height. I hate flying in a plane, but I know to get to where I want to go sometimes, I must fly. On that same line, being in a high-rise building, I don’t like to look out the window. It freaks me out.
Ivania Rios (http://www.ivaniarios.com)
Your questions to answer in your post.
- Why did you start blogging?
- What three tips you can give about blogging?
- Has blogging made you a better person?
- How long have you been blogging?
- Are you collaborating with other bloggers and do you find that helpful and why?
- How are you growing your followers?
- What’s your blogging niche?
- How did you learn about the different aspects of blogging and do you find it overwhelming?
- What are three of your blogging goals for the next six months?
- If you could help someone that’s a newbie blogger, what would you do?
- How are you ready to take your blogging experience to the next level?
I want to thank Keina for nominating me for this award. Those I’ve nominated, I will you the best!